ARTICLE 1 – IDENTITY
- Mme AIMY KINSINGER : email@example.com
- Mme TIPHAINE LALLEMENT : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mme ALEXANDRA MARTIN : email@example.com
Animation : Mr DELMAS GAEL
Hosting : O2Switch
ARTICLE 3 – CONDITIONS OF USE
Use of this site implies full and complete acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time.
ARTICLE 4 – INFORMATION
The information and documents on the site are presented for information purposes only, are not exhaustive, and cannot engage the responsibility of the site owner. The owner of the site cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from access to the site.
ARTICLE 5 – INTERACTIVITY
Users of the site can possibly upload content, appearing on the site in dedicated areas (notably via comments). The deposited contents remain under the responsibility of their authors, who assume full legal responsibility.
The owner of the site reserves the right to withdraw without notice and without justification any content posted by users that does not comply with the site’s code of ethics or the legislation in force.
ARTICLE 6 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless otherwise stated, all the elements accessible on the site (texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software, etc.) remain the exclusive property of their authors, as far as intellectual property rights or usage rights are concerned. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, regardless of the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written permission of the author.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains is considered as constituting an infringement and may be prosecuted. The brands and logos reproduced on the site are registered by the companies that own them.
ARTICLE 7 – LINKS
The owner of the site declines all responsibility and is not engaged by the referencing via hypertext links, of third party resources present on the Internet network, both in terms of their content and their relevance.
The owner of the site authorizes hypertext links to any of the pages of this site, provided that they open a new window and are presented in an unequivocal manner in order to avoid :
- Any risk of confusion between the quoting site and the owner of the site
- As well as any presentation that is tendentious or contrary to the laws in force..
ARTICLE 8 – CONFIDENTIALITY
All users have the right to access, rectify and oppose personal data concerning them by making a written and signed request, accompanied by proof of identity.
The site does not collect personal information, and is not subject to declaration to the CNIL.
ARTICLE 9 – CREDITS
Photo credits, icons, blog posts, etc. must be expressly requested from the website owner.
ARTICLE 10 – REFERENCES
- Articles L111-1 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code of July 1, 1992
- Article 41 of the Law of 11 March 1957
- Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
- Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code
- Law no. 78-87 of January 6, 1978, amended by Law no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, relating to information technology, files and liberties.
- Articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and liberties
- Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases
- Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004
- Article 6 of Act No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the economy digital